Wondering what the real difference is between a fat burner Vs a pre-workout? This article will help you decide which is the best option for you!
The difference between fat burners and pre-workouts is that fat burners help your body metabolize stored fat for fuel. Pre-workouts are designed to increase performance levels and endurance during exercise, which can lead to burning more calories.
The debate between fat burners and pre-workouts supplements has been going on for a long time, but in reality they each have their own set of pros and cons.
Fat Burner Pros and Cons
It’s no secret that a lot of people want to lose weight but they are unsure of the most effective way to go about it. One option is to take fat burning supplements. There are many benefits to taking fat burners.
- Helps you burn more calories: For starters, you’ll burn more calories than you would if you were just following a diet and exercising. This will give your body more energy, so it can be used for other tasks. Fat burners also usually contain ingredients that suppress appetite, which is an added weight-loss benefit.
- Suppresses you appetite: As mentioned above, most fat burners include appetite suppressing ingredients to help you stop cravings. If you can cut back on eating, especially unhealthy foods this will aid your weight loss goals.
- Increase in energy: Fat burner help you burn stored fat as fuel which can promote bursts of energy to help you power on throughout your day. You’ll often feel more energized after taking fat burners and they can give you that energy to motivate you to exercise more.
- Increased focus: Yes, that is correct. Fat burners can also help you focus because of the active ingredients such as green tea and coffee. These two ingredients alone can help you stay focused for longer periods of time.
- Increased endurance: Fat burners can also improve your endurance level and diminish the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion when you’re done with a tough workout. Because you can push that little harder for longer, you’ll burn more calories which will help you lose weight faster.
- Fat burners can give side effects: Some fat burners can cause serious side effects including nausea, diarrhea, jitters, sleeplessness, irritability, liver damage and even nervousness. Although most people will not experience any of these, some people will have some kind of reaction. Always consult with your doctor if you have any problems and do not take more than the recommended dose on the label.
- It’s not a magic pill that makes you lose weight on its own: Most people who take fat burners will not see results unless they change their lifestyle and eating habits. Fat burners work best when you eat healthy, don’t over eat and when you combine it with at least 30-40 minutes of exercise per day.
Top 3 Best Fat Burners On The Market
Pre-Workout Pros and Cons
Pre-workout supplements can be beneficial to an individual’s health if they are in the right dosage. They can maximize your efforts when in the gym or when exercising. However, many people do not know what they are taking and over consume.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of taking per workout…
- Increase in energy: Pre-workouts help boost energy levels to help you push through tough workouts. Most people take pre-workout supplements 15-30 minutes before going to the gym to help motivate and get through each exercise.
- Better performance and strength: Because pre-workouts give you more energy they also help with performance and strength. Since you’re able to push through each rep and set more than you normally would it can help build strength and aid muscle growth.
- Increased focus: Much like fat burners, pre-workouts often contain ingredients such as green tea extract and coffee. These can boost your focus levels to help stay focused for longer periods of time.
- Faster recovery: Pre-workout supplements help aid and speed up faster muscle recovery. You’ll often feel less soreness the next day. Your muscles grow when they are in recovery mode so having a faster recovery time may help speed up muscle growth.
- Pre-workout supplements can cause side effects: Much like fat burners pre-workout supplements do contain similar ingredients that may cause side effects such as jitters, sleeplessness, irritability, nervousness and other side effects like nausea. You can however get stim-free pre-workouts which do not contain coffee or stimulants that cause these side effects.
- They don’t burn fat: Most pre-workouts will not burn fat but they will give you that extra energy to power through your workout which will burn more calories.
Top 3 Best Pre-Workouts On The Market
Which Is Better For Weight Loss – Fat Burner or Pre-Workout?
If your soul purpose is to lose weight, I would recommend going with a trusted fat burner like PhenQ. It helps with cravings and suppresses your appetite while burning fat. Combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, you’ll lose weight pretty fast.
Fat burners are designed to help burn fat while pre-workouts will give you the energy and focus to power through your workouts which in return burns more calories.
For weight loss – Fat burners win!